Heli Daruwala Enter the Big Screen|Nisha Aur Uske Cousins(Kirti)

It's quite often now to see the transition of actors from telly world to Bollywood movies. The new name that join the race and adds a feather in her cap is beautiful actress Heli Daruwala aka Kirti (Nisha Aur Uske Cousins).

In a conversation with Heli, we got to know about her debut venture.

Elated Heli says, "I am very excited for my first big project. For every actor it is a stepping stone towards success, to enter the big screen. The amazing thing about films are their songs and dancing sequences. I have already started shooting for the film and it was fun shooting for the song sequence."
Heli Daruwala Enter the Big Screen|Nisha Aur Uske Cousins(Kirti)
Heli Daruwala Enter the Big Screen|Nisha Aur Uske Cousins(Kirti)
"Working for film has definitely helped me improvise because we can give a lot of time to our character. Whereas, on television we get less time to work on our character. However, less time makes us work hard to be perfect," comparing about tv and films, Heli added.

Well, Heli is apparently not seen on her daily soap Nisha Aur Uske Cousins, so we wonder if she has quit the show. Heli on the same answers, "It is not that I have left the show but as I am currently shooting for the film, I am on a break. I was suppose to join the team once I am done with my film but unfortunately I heard about the show going off air. Well, I will surely come back to the show for its ending episodes."

A hearty congratulations to Heli for her new venture!
Heli Daruwala Enter the Big Screen|Nisha Aur Uske Cousins(Kirti) Heli Daruwala Enter the Big Screen|Nisha Aur Uske Cousins(Kirti) Reviewed by Newstechcafe on June 08, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Featured Posts

Powered by Blogger.