Writing the blog posts were always the mid-step to successful blogging, the other half includes sharing the post with other relevant people, and readers who would find it useful. Unless you are one of the kinds of sites John Morrow has or Darren Rowse has, it’s you who has to go tell people that your blog is updated not the other way round.
Social media is no bad and is equally a blogging strategy like research or SEO. But, my point is why you should waste time on a thing that can be automated or left on auto-pilot. Here are some kickass tips on promoting your blog posts automatically as soon as they are published on auto-pilot.
Read mindfully the tips for social sharing of your blog post given and you will save hours in promoting your blog post on social media.
Auto Submission to Multiple Channels:After writing a blog post we have the tedious task of promoting our post to maximum social networks and other blogging communities. Here is what I use to get the hard work minimized. In this section we will talk about how to submit posts without any work on our end, automatically as and when it is published.
1) OnlywireOnlywire is an awesome tool for bookmarking your posts to nearly 30 sites simultaneously without even a single click. All you need to do it get an account on the platform and add your blog RSS to your profile.
Onlywire is probably the best free alternative to automated social posting. It is available as web form, a share button for your website and also as browser extension and WordPress plugin. It posts up to thirty networks for free and up to 50 networks and three RSS feeds (that means three blogs) in paid mode. For 90% of us free mode is enough.
2) TwitterfeedsTweeterfeeds is really a good service to make automated publications on social media. It can automatically publish blog posts to your selected social media channels as and when your posts happen. Twitterfeeds recognizes blog post through your blogs RSS feeds and then promotes them to either or all of your social media channels.
You can publish your blog posts to Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages. The advanced settings of twitterfeed allow you to choose what is published post title + post description or only description. You can also have settings of posting specific posts or excluding them based on keywords.
3) HootsuiteHootsuite is just more than an auto poster to social networks. It does pretty more than just sharing and includes tasks like scheduling updates, monitoring social analytics etc. You will read more about other awesome features of hootsuite later in the post.
For now the auto-posting feature of hootsuite is not as bad as twitterfeed. You have got more channels to promote your stuff like the Google plus pages, and LinkedIn company pages which twitterfeed doesn’t allow.
Moreover you can have separate settings for separate social media channels so that your tweets are different from your Facebook updates and vice versa.
4) SNAP PROSNAP or Social Network Auto Poster is a product of the NextScripts and they have designed it pretty better than anything else like this. If you are into auto posting alone and can manage scheduling and analytics I suggest SNAP Pro is the best and even better than hootsuite (considering auto posting alone).
SNAP pro allows you to auto post to various social networks and probably the largest number of social networks. SNAP PRO allows you to post to 100 or 150 number of same social networks; no restrictions. Using it, you can post to more than one account in each network no matter it be 100 Facebook accounts, 20 twitter accounts or 10 LinkedIn accounts.
Other features of SNAP include:
- Customization of messages in each social network that can be anything post title, post description, Meta data, featured images, blog post excerpt and lots more.
- All customizations are offered when you are publishing a post that means in the post editor mode. You can from here deselect a network if you don’t want a particular post to be published or shared there.
- The price is just 49$ as a onetime payment which is nothing as compared to the functionality it offers. It is the game changer in the era of bulk social posting.
- As you create your own apps NextScripts do not use “posted via SNAP” etc. tags so that your posting appears natural on all the places and the feature that you can customize it for each network does not make the statuses appear weird?
It will also give you the chance of getting quality backlinks which is good in terms of SEO. I think its price tag of just 5$ is too low for the functionality it provides but that is what we as customers want.
Publicity that initiates after a small social action:Triggering on social action means you do a small deed and gets huge social shares by default. Though this is not essentially auto posting but comes in the dimensions of automated social shares. There are many sites that are community based and you post each other’s stuff and in return they post yours. This can strategically use as an automated process by giving atleast 15-20 minutes week time and gain auto shares and tweet through the week.
1) TriberrTriberr is a social network/community for bloggers. You can use it to get in touch and build relationships with influencers in your niche. Once you have a set tribe of your own or are a member of any tribe there, you have to invest as little as 10-20 minutes a week to interact and share the stuff of the tribemates. This will bring you on their radar and they will start sharing your posts as and when they are live. Triberr is also RSS based so if someone has put you on auto post your posts get shared to their social networks (twitter, Facebook) as it is caught by the RSS reader in triberr.
2) SocialAdrSocialAdr is just like other tweeting services like Justretweet. Here you are expected to share other people stuff (as I said never invest more than 20 minutes in this) and they will share your stuff. It is on a point basis where you are deducted with one point (you earned by sharing other people’s posts) for each share of your own post.
It has one benefit that you can add various social media channels and not only twitter. SocialAdr as of now supports many channels like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Ello to name a few.
Viral content buzz is co-founded by Ann Smarty a household name for expert bloggers. Here you get the awesome service of getting shared by industry influencers alone. It works on a point basis and it gives you points based on the followers you have on a social network. If you have 25000 followers on twitter it will give you some 5 points (approx.).
4) BufferBuffer is a scheduling and bulk social posting tool that has both free and paid plans. You can manually add links and posts with only text or pictures on it or use its browser extension to share a webpage directly on the social profile. Through buffer you have to literally invest less than 60 seconds to schedule a page to be shared across different social channels and that too at different times for the week.
The new scheduler allows you to schedule updates as well as customize it according to your platform and that too at your preferred time of the week. Investing less than a minute can give you unlimited social sharing automatically for the time coming.
5) DOshare extension for ChromeDo share is a must have tool for people concentrating on Google Chrome. This tool helps you to share and schedule your updates to Google plus. These posts will then be shared automatically to your profile at the set time.
6) HootsuiteHootsuite is the undisputed king of automatic social sharing tools. It has a hugely user friendly interface and has much much better features than buffer has. You can publish to various channels with a single click and it also allows automated sharing via the RSS feeds as we discussed above. I love this feature which ensures automated post sharing plus scheduling plus analytics all under one hood.
Hootsuite allows you to promote blog posts across multiple social networks, empower your team by assigning tasks to each of your team mates, in depth analysis of your shares, vanity URL and much more. Why don’t you try all these features for free for a full month by signing here?
Over to youThe ultimate list of social sharing tools (automated) goes on, what’s important is you should choose one that is power packed and value for money. There is no point in wasting time in manual labor when investing a few bucks can get the task done automatically and that too in a very efficient way. For me I trust a tool that powers social management of brands like WWF, Virgin etc. I suggest you to try Hootsuite and that too for free (for a full month).
How do you share your blog posts automatically?
Source :- http://www.bloggertipstricks.com