Giaa Manek(Gopi Bahu) Sath Nibhana Sathiya Fame Signed Show with StarPlus |Giaa is waiting for that 'perfect' role

Actress Giaa Manek, better known as the original Gopi bahu in Saath Nibhaana Sathiya, stayed away from the archlights for almost a year. Reason: She is waiting for that one powerful role to knock her door.

She says, "I have been lucky to be a part of two good shows — Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and Jeannie Aur Juju, and now, I can't spoil the cake.  I only have to add a cherry on it and for that I have to be patient for a good show to come my way. There have been a lot of offers, but nothing up to the mark.  I only want to be associated with good shows and be around for the right reasons. I have been reading scripts, but nothing is exciting me as an actor. 
Giaa Manek(Gopi Bahu) Sath Nibhana Sathiya Fame Signed Show with StarPlus |Giaa is waiting for that 'perfect' role
Giaa Manek(Gopi Bahu) Sath Nibhana Sathiya Fame Signed Show
  I never had a wishlist. I want to do shows, which will push me as an artiste and elevate my career. The concept and the character need to be good, otherwise it's a waste of a good actor."
 
Rumours are doing the rounds that she has signed up a show with Star Plus. Ask her about it and she replies, "No comments."
Giaa Manek(Gopi Bahu) Sath Nibhana Sathiya Fame Signed Show with StarPlus |Giaa is waiting for that 'perfect' role Giaa Manek(Gopi Bahu) Sath Nibhana Sathiya Fame Signed Show with StarPlus |Giaa is waiting for that 'perfect' role Reviewed by Newstechcafe on May 25, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Featured Posts

Powered by Blogger.