MSG Part-2 Sequel |Entry TvStars Rohit Khurana and Arpit Ranka

One of the most controversial movie of Bollywood, MSG-The Messenger of God, released in February '15, is all set to come back with its sequel. We also heard that TV actors Rohit Khurana and Arpit Ranka are going to be a part of MSG 2.

MSG Part-2 Sequel |Entry TvStars Rohit Khurana and Arpit Ranka
MSG Part-2 Sequel |Entry TvStars Rohit Khurana and Arpit Ranka
Rohit Khurana (popularly known as Vansh from Uttaran) and Arpit Ranka (an ex-contestant of Nach Baliye 7 and popularly known as Dhuryodhan from Mahabharat) will be playing an important role in the movie. Arpit will be seen as a Tribal's leader and Rohit as a cop.

We contacted Rohit who told us, "Yes, I am excited to be a part of the movie. I am playing a cop and its one of the important characters in the movie. I had heard a lot about the Guruji and the things he has done for the society, so when the movie was offered, I was really excited to meet him. When I met him his I must say I could feel the positive aura around him. Shooting with him was an amazing experience."

The movie will be released on August.
Source-india-forums
MSG Part-2 Sequel |Entry TvStars Rohit Khurana and Arpit Ranka MSG Part-2 Sequel |Entry TvStars Rohit Khurana and Arpit Ranka Reviewed by Newstechcafe on June 24, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Featured Posts

Powered by Blogger.